Friday, March 21, 2008

Pikachu Sees the World!

Hi all....I have a fun post here that I need to share with you. In my other job at Webster, I had the opportunity to meet a really nice, fun British guy named Richard Taylor. He works for Marketing by Design in Beverly MA and does all sorts of creative stuff for our company. During one of our meetings in his office, I noticed a fun little picture of this little yellow stuffed animal that was sitting in the foreground of a point of interest (I can't remember what city it was...I'm thinking Paris, but I'm not sure). He told me the story of when he travels he always brings along this little guy, who's name is Pikachu (not sure if any of you remember Pokemon or not) and takes a picture of him in whatever town/city he is in (kind of like that whole knome thing where the knome was kidnapped and his kidnappers would send pictures of him in different cities...).

Anyway, recently, he was making a trip back home to England and then going to Spain, so I asked him to forward me some of the Pikachu pictures when he got back. Well, he emailed me about 40 images, so I decided to put together a little slideshow. It's set to music, so turn up your speakers.

Enjoy the travels of Pikachu. If you want to know where all the locations are, when the slideshow is finished, click on the "gallery" button (looks like a grid) in the lower right hand corner of the slideshow window and it will allow you to browse the images. Just click on one image and it will enlarge it and show you the file label name, which has the place where he was.

Enjoy!

**CLICK HERE FOR PIKACHU'S SLIDESHOW!**

No comments: