Sunday, December 30, 2007

Happy Birthday, Jessica!

Yesterday, Dec. 29, was Jessica's 35th birthday! (Jessica is my niece and is the owner of Goochmedia). Richard, Amber and I went to visit Jessica and Duane and brought lunch and a cake to celebrate her birthday. Jessica's mom & stepdad (Mary & Dan) were there when we arrived. Dan was helping Duane with his "bob" house for ice fishing.

We had a nice little celebration and exchanged xmas gifts as well. Jessica made me awesome Alpaca socks (see Frederico checking out the socks!) She knitted them herself!!! My mom would have been proud of her. Jess loves to knit. Anyway, here are a few video clips from today's visit and the final clip is of an Alpaca farm right down the street from where Richard and I live in Newmarket...they are sooooo cute!!! I'll have to get back there another time to get some good closeups of them. Right now with all the snow, it's tough to get near them.

Happy New Year!

The birthday girl!


Duane's "Man Cave" and the "Bob" House

Happy Birthday Celebration!

Alpaca Farm in Newmarket!


No comments: